Root Oppo Smartphone
Oppo smartphones are famous for it’s camera and mainly for it’s front facing cameras aiming to users who take much selfies. The Chinese brand was very successful in delivering what selfie enthusiasts expected for. Oppo has wide variety of phones ranging from mid range to premium handsets. The hardware is also decent which can perform your day to day life activities without much lag.
To unleash full functionality of the device, to tweak the CPU or to install custom ROM rooting is essential. Rooting your device will open endless opportunities to modify the main system base.
Rooting your device will break the manufacturer warranty. It may also cause permanent damages. We are not responsible for any damages and proceed at your own risk.
Before rooting your device:
- Do a complete backup of your device to PC.
- Enable USB debugging in developer options and also enable unknown sources in security settings.
ROOT Oppo WITHOUT PC:ooting process without a PC is very easy process and is very useful for those who are not familiar with technical terms or advanced rooting procedures. You can root your device without much difficulty and this process has minimal risks. There are many famous apps which root your device in single click. Some of them are:
All the apps have more or less similar procedure for rooting. Download and install any of the above apps on your device and follow the rooting procedure.
Though this process is simple the success rate is mixed. The success rate depends on the version of app you are using for rooting, the device model and android firmware version. Check the necessary requirements before proceeding or you may get failure message.
ROOT Oppo WITH PC: img class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-545" src="http://towelrootapk.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Rppt-1024x575.jpg" alt="Root Oppo" width="810" height="455" srcset="https://www.towelrootapk.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Rppt-1024x575.jpg 1024w, https://www.towelrootapk.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Rppt-300x169.jpg 300w, https://www.towelrootapk.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Rppt-768x432.jpg 768w, https://www.towelrootapk.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Rppt-810x455.jpg 810w, https://www.towelrootapk.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Rppt-1140x641.jpg 1140w" sizes="(max-width: 810px) 100vw, 810px" />
This process is for advanced users and please proceed only if you are familiar with technical terms. This process also involves high risks, proceed with caution.
- Download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC
- Download SuperSU.zip file that is compatible with your device model.
- Connect your device to PC (USB debugging on) and copy the SuperSU.zip file to root directory of your device storage.
- Then you can reboot your device into recovery mode either with adb command (fastboot reboot recovery) or with the device itself (power + volume down).
- Once in recovery mode install the SuperSU.zip file. After successful installing reboot into normal mode.
- You can find SuperSU app on your device. Open it and update the binary in normal mode and you are done, your device is rooted.
Make sure you have copied suitable Superuser file that is compatible with your device before proceeding.
Share your opinions in comments below.