Quick Access Required Content
Wondershare is the most popular team which provide many softwares, mostly for multimedia programming. It has good support and software releases for both Android and iOS devices with which you can make certain processes without tedious work around. Now they also support for rooting your android device with single click. To ensure the competition with other PC apps that help with one click root, wondershare has a 30 day free trial with which you can root your device without any problems.
Their website has good 24/7 customer support and also has 30 day money back policy if you are willing to buy it. Since it has a free trial period you can root your device without purchasing it.
Note that rooting your device will void warranty and may brick your mobile. We are not responsible for any kind of damages. Please do it at your own risk.
STEPS BEFORE ROOTING:>
NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10. YOUR PC MUST BE RUNNING ON WINDOWS 8 OR BELOW.
Download latest version Wondershare TunesGo from HERE and install it. The installation will take little longer than anticipated.
NOTE: RUN THE DOWNLOADED SETUP FILE AS ADMINISTRATOR OR RUN IT IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN AS ADMINISTRATOR. OR ELSE IT WILL GIVE YOU ERROR DURING INSTALLATION.
- Connect your device via USB cable and open the Wondershare TunesGo.
- Your device will be detected automatically and it will show your device’s model and its version.
- After your device is detected you can see various options such as Music, Video, Toolbox, etc. Click on Toolbox and you can see the option ‘One click Root’. Click on it and wait for the process to complete.
- You will not see any popups or any progress windows while rooting process is going on. It will simply give a popup message as ‘(your device name) has been rooted’.
- You won’t see any Superuser app installed after completing the rooting procedure. Install it manually from Google Play Store. Now check whether your phone is rooted or not with the help of root checker app.
Fix: Your windows version is not compatible with the present software version. Try it on a PC with Windows 8 or below.
Wondershare Rooting Failed<
em> This means either the software hasn’t released an update to root your device or your device isn’t compatible. Try a different rooting app like KingRoot.
COMPATIBLE DEVICES:COMPATIBLE DEVICES:er 7000 devices which run on Android 5.0.1 or below. The support team is very responsive and if your device isn’t compatible or if you get a ‘rooting failed’ message, you can contact them and they will respond back to you within few hours.
There is no official list of supported devices which this software can root. Please drop an email to customer support with your device model and android firmware version . They will reply back whether your device can be rooted or not.
Share your opinions and questions in comments below.