Quick Access Required Content
How to Root Asus Smartphones
Root asus will void your device’s warranty. We are not responsible for any damages. Proceed at your own risk.
Asus is well known to provide decent phones with relatively low price when compared to its competitors. To make your Asus device to work to its full potential, there are certain tweaks which can be installed or executed only by rooting your device. By rooting your device you can uninstall bloatware that comes default within your device and also enhance the system functionality.
HOW TO ROOT ASUS DEVICE WITHOUT PC:
To root asus zenfone phone with pc
Rooting for amateurs is really a hard work. Those who have no knowledge about technical terms that you are used while rooting your device with PC may find this process very handy. It does not require much technical knowledge too. This is simple rooting process with which you can root your device without the use of a computer/laptop.
- Enable ‘unknown sources’ on your device’s security settings.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device which you can find in developer options. If you can’t find developer options on your device, go to settings – about phone – build number. Tap on build number for about 7 times and you can see message ‘now you are a developer’. Navigate back to developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your device to PC.
- Any file explorer app from Google Play Store.
- Stable and fast internet connection. Connect to a good Wi-Fi or switch to 3G or LTE network.
- One either of the above apps are installed, open it and click on ‘start root’ or ‘one click root’, depending on the app you are using.
- The rooting process will take time and it will take from five to fifteen minutes of time depending on the speed of your device and internet.
- Once the process is completed, you will see a message ‘successfully rooted’. That’s it your phone is rooted.
For errors and fixes with the above procedure you can follow the guides from here:
For KingRoot errors and Fixes
For KingoRoot errors and Fixes
Note that the above methods may fail if you don’t meet recommended prerequisites.