COOLPAD DEVICES:3> Plugin: http://quickadsense.com/ -->
Quick Access Required Content
- 1 How to Root you Android Device With as Single Click using iRoot
- 2 POSSIBLE ERRORS AND FIXES
- 3 SUPPORTED DEVICES (In alphabetical order of Manufacturers):
How to Root you Android Device With as Single Click using iRoot
iRoot is one of the popular rooting apps which can root your device without using PC. There is PC version of this application but in this article I will give a walkthrough about rooting your android device without the use of PC.
NOTE: iRoot apk can root your device if your android firmware version is 4.4.4 (KitKat) or below. There can be some errors or may be a failure to root your device even if your android firmware is at 4.4.4. If you are below 4.4.4, your device can be rooted easily.
THE PC VERSION OF iRoot CAN ROOT DEVICES RUNNING ON ANDROID 5.0. – THIS GUIDE IS FOR APK VERSION ONLY.
Rooting your device will void warranty. If misused the process can brick your device. We are not responsible for any kind of damages. Please proceed with caution.
- Make sure your device is running on Android 4.4.4 or below.
- Enable ‘unknown sources’ in your device security settings.
- Enable USB debugging in developer options.
- Download any file explorer app from Google Play Store or you can use inbuilt file explorer app that comes with the device. If you want a better file explorer you can download ES File explorer which is most popular app and it can be used as root explorer also.
- Make sure you are connected to good internet connection.
Download iRoot Apk from HERE
iRoot – Rooting Android using Apk Version>
- The rooting process will begin and it will take time depending on your internet speed. It will download required exploits and execute the rooting procedure.
- A pop up message may appear asking you to accept the installation of KingRoot, accept it and allow the installation of KingRoot
- Once the file is installed in background, the process will continue for some time and you will finally get a message as ‘Root Successful’
- You can see KingRoot app on your device which itself will act as superuser.
- You can download any root checker app and check whether your device is rooted or not.